Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Adventure Begins....

One of my New Years resolutions this year was to find myself a hobby. I had no idea where to start because I had never really had a hobby before. Friends of mine have been scrapbooking for years and they absolutely love it, so I thought I would do some research and see what it was all about. I have read tons of blogs and watched even more videos and decided...this might actually be fun.

So I ran out and bought as many supplies as I could afford, and got started. I have worked on a few projects and I have to say that I am having a great time! I love sitting at my "crafting table" and seeing what I can come up with.

My goal is to find the time to do at least two projects a week. This may be a challenge with 2 kids, a husband, looking for work, and being an Avon Rep. but I am up to the challenge. So let the adventure begin. I hope you will join me!! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment